I spent this past Saturday working with Frank, Albert and Max 'High Wire' Ullrich to finish the shingles on the cabin. This 108 square foot cabin sits in the meadow right behind where the main farmhouse will go. The smell of cedar and cozy surroundings will make this cabin a favourite of both young and old. - Dave
Monday, April 26, 2010
Cabin Almost Done!
I spent this past Saturday working with Frank, Albert and Max 'High Wire' Ullrich to finish the shingles on the cabin. This 108 square foot cabin sits in the meadow right behind where the main farmhouse will go. The smell of cedar and cozy surroundings will make this cabin a favourite of both young and old. - Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahh..Dave? You "made" this in photoshop. I've got a nice big monitor here that's telling me I'm looking at a collage. Maybe Frank Max and Albert helped you draw on the shingles or whatever you call the tool thing. Well at least we know what it would look like if you actually built it. Right?
ReplyDeleteI know what's going on here Dave and Hawk.
sorry kids
Mike O'Neill